Ute’s extended language training
♦ effective communication training
- Have you ever experienced that your interlocutor didn’t understand what you meant?
- Have you ever hesitated during meetings or gatherings, to say what you want because you’re not sure to use the right words?
- When we learn a language we usually focus on grammar, but are rarely aware of the many meanings a word, a sentence can have, and about the subtile difference an intonation can make on what we just said.
In my extended language trainings I focus on effective communication.
I help you to find the right words, the right intonation and the right strategy to make sure your message is not only heard but understood!
I help you make sure your “no” and your “yes” are understood as “no” and “yes”!
If you want to become more confident in your speech, contact me at info@UtesInternationalLounge.com to schedule a free consultation during which we’ll decide on the best way I can support you.
♦ writing & speech training
I have 28 years of experience in writing and editing books, articles, reviews, preparing and holding lessons, workshops, talks and seminars in Italian, French, German and English, and have taught linguistics and languages (Italian, French and German) up to University level. My level in these languages is native and native and nearly native.
I can help you to prepare
a paper / article / review
a talk / presentation
in English, Italian, German or French.
Just mail me at info@UtesInternationalLounge.com.
How do you proceed if you are interested in my extended effective communication or writing & speech training?
You contact me at info@UtesInternationalLounge.com to fix a free 30 mins telephone or online meeting.
During the free consultation we’ll discuss your options.
What I will need to know from you is:
– which aspect you’re interested in: speaking, presentation, intercultural communication, writing, copywriting etc.
– what your goals are: hold a presentation/workshop, prepare for a new job/meeting, set up a website, write a paper/article/book
– what your expectations are and the time frame you have in mind
– how we can meet: in person in The Hague area, via skype etc.
I will then suggest different solutions that can involve:
- recording of the speech / presentation
- helping with editing of a powerpoint (or other) presentation etc
I offer this service in three “packages”
– email support (ca. 30 min)
– 2 hour of intense training
– email support (2×30 min)
– 3 hours of intense training (all in one or in 3x 1h sessions)
– email support (3x30min)
– 4 hours of intense training (all in one or in 4x 1h sessions)